upload pictures upload pictures upload pictures

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Am Innocent!

My mom and I shared a good laugh today. She reminded me of one occasion at school where my teacher called her in to discuss a certain matter. I carried a condom to school at maybe age seven or so..innocently mistaking it for a balloon. I was so happy to discover this toy, yes I remember how I came across it exactly. It was in my cousin's room. Stole it. Omg I'm a thief too? At least the condom was brand new. When I got to school I couldn't wait to show off my new toy. Darn..I displayed the thing all over school. Did not remember the color but she said it was pink. Innocent me. At least I wasn't embarrassed. Just goes to show how careful we need to be with our children. And how hyper kids can get around colorful condoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment