upload pictures upload pictures upload pictures

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Did he rape me? Oh my gosh..

A friend of mine somewhat much older recommended I drink alcohol for clearing certain health problems. The problem is I got very high and don't remember anything the minute I laid my head to rest. Anything could have gone down that night. So I have found myself for the next several days asking and will continue to ask "did he rape me?" I believe not, for if he did there must have been some evidence right? Especially considering I have not been sexually active for the last few years. Oh well, I know I was not dreaming but I remember him being on top of me and asking him to get off. Hmph..Trying to take advantage of my vulnerable position. Hey! I remembered something. Arrgghh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment