upload pictures upload pictures upload pictures

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My New African Friend Just Suddenly Stopped Calling Me! Arghh!

Recently I met an african guy who seemed quite interested in me. He was proving his faithfulness to me for one week straight by calling almost everyday and then after my second visit with him he has suddenly stopped calling. He is either jealous of me or some other reason. I did tell him I am not interested in having sex with him at this point and he said he will wait but of course he must have has time to think it over. No wonder the calls has stopped. He's finally figured out that I was out to use him for his talent not his money. He is into graphics. Well I wasn't the one forward. Good thing he stopped because it is said african men from Africa uses a lot of spiritual mediums and methods to get their women. Witchcraft? Yikes! ooh! I am cold sweating on a rainy day..

No comments:

Post a Comment